Monday, November 10, 2008

Last post of Wyatt...


Well, as most of you know, I have been VERY busy in the studio lately, but no one who hasn't spoken with me would know that since I haven't blogged about it in for-ev-er!! Seems like every time that I get a cute pic of Wyatt though, I want to blog it for family and friends who are out of state to see. Not really the best content for a photography blog, right? (especially those AWESOME iphone pics. lol.) So, I created a new blog just for Wyatt and his photos. (the ones that I get to take anyway) Having said that, this is (or at least should be) the last post of Wyatt. I know that many of you like to keep tabs on him still, so here's a link to his new blog:www.wymatt.blogspot.com and I promise to get back on track blogging in both sites. :o)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gerri,

So this is your little guy! Awww, he sooo cute!! Loved your blog; you've got great images here. Great meeting you in Nashville!

aloha,

Gabi