Friday, November 28, 2008

Baby it's Cold Outside!



When it comes to accessories, hats are definitely the best. Say what you want about the Michigan weather, but you don't see people in Cali sporting sweet hats like this! Seriously though, hats are awesome accessories for portraits. They really put the focus right where it belongs-on your eyes. They really help to create dramatic portraits and I think they are AWESOME!
p.s.~ Check out the cute hat on Wyatt in his blog too! I was tempted to put it up here, but I figured I should at least hold out for a *little* longer. he he

6 comments:

Heartland Images by Venus said...

That first image is amazing! Her eyes just pop! Great job!!

Anonymous said...

Great portraits, Gerri. I agree, I love the hats! Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

I love when people bring in hats to photograph....they are so cute and colorful. Great job on these!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful portraits Gerri!

Anonymous said...

hhhmmm, hats...never really considered that as a prop. Maybe I should invest in a few, washable of course. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Love the first one!

A.