Thursday, November 20, 2008

Continuing Education...


I get asked all of the time about how I became a photographer and what kind of education I have. Most of you have heard that story, so here's a better one.

How do I maintain and update my education base? The answer is that I continue my education through workshops and seminars around the country and sometimes internationally. At the beginning of the month, I attended an awesome seminar in Nashville, Tennessee called the Inferno. It was a great week of intensive training and information. Guess what one of the topics was?...Anyone?...That's right! Updating your blog on a regular basis!! So, here's to the first of many posts coming before the end of the year. We'll call it my "pre-new year's resolution" and I'm sure that you'll all remind me if I fall behind again, right?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Stuff, It's nice to see someone taking the advice. Keep it coming. :)

James