Friday, November 21, 2008

Holiday Portraits at Gigglebeans...




For those of you who don't know, Gigglebeans is an indoor play place for kids here in Lake Orion, MI. It's a great place for kids to go and get some energy out and also a great place for parents to sit back and relax. Anyway, the wonderful folks at Gigglebeans contacted me to request that I come and do holiday portraits for their clients and of course, off I went. It was a fun day for me and I even brought Wyatt to play as well. Even as young as he is, I think that he enjoyed it. Here are some images of the sweet kids that I had the pleasure of photographing during the day. I also spoke with Dawn, the owner, and she suggested that we may try to make this an ongoing thing with upcoming holidays. I look forward to it. If you're interested in going to play for the day, check out their site HERE: WWW.GIGGLEBEANS.NET

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful portraits Gerrie, the color and composition is great :)

- Allen

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. The first image of the little girl with the hat is so beautiful!

Jill
www.emotionportraitdesign.com