Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mini Maternity Workshop

A portrait of my husband Matt & I with our soon-to-be little boy, who continues to remain nameless. lol. (We've really gotta' figure out something to call him soon.) This is one of my favorites from our session, taken by Melissa.
Many of you have asked me about how I will get my own maternity portraits taken, since I would have a difficult time doing them myself. Well, when you yourself are a photographer, the best thing to do is get together with a couple of other photographers and just make a day of it. This doubles as a mini workshop session. There's always room to grow and learn from your peers and this was a great time to do that. Luckily for me, Angela from Dezine Point Studio and Melissa from Life Unscripted Photography, were up for the challenge. Angela is also expecting and we had a lot of fun as our creative energy was flowing. Problem is, three photographers (two of which are preggos) trying new things and working on different lighting setups, makes for a very long day. Time flies when you're having fun, right? And boy did we lose track of time. My apologies to Angela and Melissa's husbands who were left to fend for themselves for dinner on Sunday night. Thanks again ladies, I really appreciate your help.


Here are a couple more images of my husband Matt and I taken by Angela.



This one of Angela is my favorite of the ones that I took so far. Isn't she cute?

2 comments:

TheBombria's said...

What beautiful photographs.......you have that motherly glow going on that I miss!!

Anonymous said...

Your photos turned out wonderful.. you look so happy!!!!