Thursday, March 6, 2008

Gideon and Baby Steps Program






One of the things that I love about being a photographer is that I get to see so many of my clients' children as they grow. With the Baby Steps Program, that I offer in my studio, not only do new parents get to have keepsakes of their baby's first year, but I get to see them every few months also. Each time I see these clients, I cannot believe how much their little ones have changed. It is great to see them as they grow. Another great thing is when I can participate in this "project" with one of my own family members. Honestly, I probably wouldn't have seen Gideon as often as I do now if he wasn't a part of this program, and I'm so glad that is not the case. My cousin Gina and her husband have been bringing their son Gideon for portraits for the last six months and I love to see him. I think that this session was my favorite yet because as he grows, he is really starting to show off his personality. Check out those big blue eyes...SO precious!!