Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Audience Participation

Okay all, so as most of you know, Matt and I are expecting our little boy to arrive in just a couple of months and we have been preparing like crazy. Birthing classes are going well and giving us lots of things to think about. One thing that I've decided is that in order to help me to relax through the labor, I plan to have my ipod because music really helps to relax me. So today I have been working on a playlist of songs that might get my mind off of the pain and I would love suggestions from all of you. The way I see it, I'll probably be there for awhile, so the more the better. Now, I know that this isn't a photography post, but bear with me. I know that many of you reading this have just recently had children, so I figured, who better to ask advice from. Thanks so much. Can't wait to see your responses.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, music!!!! i love music!

jack johnson!!!! totally smooth!

also, Robert Downey Jr. has an album -so good!!!

Gerri E. Milkovie Photography said...

Thanks Holly, I love Robert Downey. He has a couple of great duets with Vonda Shepard from when they were on Ally McBeal together. Thanks for the suggestion

TheBombria's said...

well.......I am a Dave Matthews junkie so he always soothes me and makes me think unpure thoughts! I agree with Holly on Jack Johnson.....love, love, love the Curious George soundtrack (as does my dd.) I also love Allison Krauss......her voice just puts me to sleep!!!