Thursday, January 8, 2009

Family Fun Portrait Session-Oakland County Portrait Photographer



Okay, I am guilty of being behind on my blog posts so I have a few things to say.

1) Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Happy Kwanzaa/Happy "I totally get time off of work-Woo-Hoo!"

2)Happy New Year-What's your resolution??

And...

So sorry that I have not been keeping up. Especially for those of you who check in repeatedly. Anyway, these photos are proof that a session in my studio can be anything but boring. Even dads have fun! This family came in way back in November (seems like a *lifetime* ago) but I owe this mom a "post viewing session sneak peak" So, here ya go Jackie...Happy belated birthday!

~G

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gerri, you have a knack for making people comfortable! This family certainly does look relaxed and having a great time. Good job!

Gretchen

Anonymous said...

I adore these family portrait!!!

The little boy is stinking cute!

Thanks for sharing, and happy everything back to you!

Jill

Anonymous said...

Wishing the same back to you and I've enjoyed looking at your wonderful photography work!
Keep it up and all the best in 2009.

Kirkland Family said...

Thank you for posting this. This made my day.

Jacqueline

Anonymous said...

The dad's expression is priceless.

Great portraits!

Peter.