Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Free Designer Photo Cosmetic Bag!


Okay, I am so excited! I just received a shipping confirmation for my GA Designer handbag. It should be here on Friday and I CANNOT wait to show it off! For those of you who have seen the cosmetic bag that I have, you'll be excited about the July handbag special:
Now through July 25th receive a free matching cosmetic bag with your purchase of a qualifying handbag, including the Fairfax Handbag (shown). This is a great summer special if you've been waiting to order a bag for yourself or as a gift for someone. Think about it...one for you, and one for a friend. lol. Great justification for gifting yourself!

5 comments:

Emotion Portrait Design said...

Ohhh!! Those bags are grooovy! I might have to order one for me! :)

Bella Vita Studios said...

I love the handbags! Just beautiful. Great promotion idea too!

Anonymous said...

Heheh nice hand bags. Something I would get if I had a newbaby

Thomas Photographers said...

That's a wonderful idea!!

Anonymous said...

I love these bags :) My wife is gonna want one for sure :)

- Allen